2012: Lorman Education Services
Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations
Alicia was requested by Lorman Education Services to develop the original course for a webinar on business processes. She suggested marketing the webinar to office managers and administrative assistants working in law firms, as this was a target market Alicia found receptive to the concepts she’d presented via her company, Equilibria, Inc. Lorman agreed and Alicia subsequently created and named the webinar Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations.
The webinar included the fictional story of Gabrielle Washington, an administrative assistant at a fast-growing law firm who was tasked with developing better systems and processes to support the growth.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference