2012: Lorman Education Services
Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations
Alicia was requested by Lorman Education Services to develop the original course for a webinar on business processes. She suggested marketing the webinar to office managers and administrative assistants working in law firms, as this was a target market Alicia found receptive to the concepts she’d presented via her company, Equilibria, Inc. Lorman agreed and Alicia subsequently created and named the webinar Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations.
The webinar included the fictional story of Gabrielle Washington, an administrative assistant at a fast-growing law firm who was tasked with developing better systems and processes to support the growth.
- 2020: Collab Studio
- 2020: Enterpreneurship & Leadership During COVID-19 Summit
- 2020: Global Leadership Forum
- 2020: Scaling H2O Podcast
- 2020: Good Grow Great Podcast
- 2020: Podcast Movement Evolutions Conference
- 2020: Turnkey Podcast
- 2020: Sales Synergistics Podcast
- 2020: The Coaching Show
- 2020: The HOW Show