2012: Lorman Education Services
Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations
Alicia was requested by Lorman Education Services to develop the original course for a webinar on business processes. She suggested marketing the webinar to office managers and administrative assistants working in law firms, as this was a target market Alicia found receptive to the concepts she’d presented via her company, Equilibria, Inc. Lorman agreed and Alicia subsequently created and named the webinar Using Business Processes to Organize and Streamline Back Office Operations.
The webinar included the fictional story of Gabrielle Washington, an administrative assistant at a fast-growing law firm who was tasked with developing better systems and processes to support the growth.
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard