2018: Business Radio X
Host: John Ray
Station: North Fulton
Alicia Butler Pierre with Equilibria and Evaz and Jalil Fanaian with Dark POS
Alicia Butler Pierre is the founder and CEO of Equilibria, Inc., an operations management consulting firm. Here she formulated a methodology for business infrastructure in fast-growing small businesses. Alicia has a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Louisiana State University, an MBA from Tulane University and is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. She blends scientific, business and mathematical principles to solve complex operational problems enabling her to bring a unique perspective to her clients and her audience on the Business Infrastructure podcast. Combined, there are over a quarter of a million views of her content on SlideShare.net alone. She is the author of Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success, which debuted on Amazon as a #1 New Release.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference