2018: Ideas to Life
Host: Kymone Hinds
Learning to Process and Flow with Alicia Butler Pierre
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder and CEO of Equilibria Inc. She worked as a process engineer out of college but quickly realized that career was not for her.
Alicia relocated to Atlanta and took the skills and experience from that job and applied it to start her own company. She has since built a Business Infrastructure Company.
Alicia is a blogger, podcaster, author and has the world’s most comprehensive amount of information on the the subject of business infrastructure for small businesses. She challenges us to apply our knowledge to different contexts.
To find out more information visit – eqbsystems.com
To join our facebook insider group – facebook.com/groups/ideastolife
Visit our podcast website – http://www.ideastolife.me
Called to Create
Hey Ideators! Welcome to the home base for Season 4 of the Ideas to Life Podcast.
We all have content inside of us that needs to come to life. Many of us are too afraid or don’t know how to give shape to it. This season we are featuring Ideators who have embraced that call to create and are making an impact. Our goal is to inspire and instruct you to bring your Ideas to Life.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference