2019: Small Business Matters Conference
Too much growth can be catastrophic if the business lacks operations to support it. Based on her best-selling book and a popular children’s story, Alicia Butler Pierre illustrates the importance of identifying and linking key people, processes, and tools to build business infrastructure needed to sustain fast growth.
This video was recorded on May 17, 2019 at the Small Business Matters conference in Atlanta, GA. It is one of the top events in Atlanta for small business executives.
Learn more about Alicia’s methodology for creating business infrastructure in her book, Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success.
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard