2019: Small Business Matters Conference
Too much growth can be catastrophic if the business lacks operations to support it. Based on her best-selling book and a popular children’s story, Alicia Butler Pierre illustrates the importance of identifying and linking key people, processes, and tools to build business infrastructure needed to sustain fast growth.
This video was recorded on May 17, 2019 at the Small Business Matters conference in Atlanta, GA. It is one of the top events in Atlanta for small business executives.
Learn more about Alicia’s methodology for creating business infrastructure in her book, Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference