2020: Operational Excellence Show
Ep. 30 – Operational Structure for Sustainable Success – with Alicia Butler Pierre
My guest today is a lady I absolutely admire! She founded a boutique operations management firm 15 years ago and to date serves CEO’s of Small Businesses but also C-Suite Executives as a consultant to instill operational excellence in their businesses!
Alicia reviews her clients’ business infrastructure by using her very own Kasennu Framework for Business Infrastructure. Wow – She will tell us a story two!
Alicia is the host of the weekly Business Infrastructure: Curing Back Office Blues podcast. She also authored a two time Amazon bestseller book “Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success! Alicia and I only met a couple of months ago – but we hit it off! There are people who’s path you cross – and you simply click with them Alicia is one of these people. Her mantra is simple and applies to everything she does: “Leave it better than you found it.”
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard