2020: Texas Women’s University
Texas Women’s University
Going Remote: A Behind the Scenes Look at Digitizing Your Small Business
The small business failure rate was already dismal pre-COVID and now it’s worse. The pandemic has both budding and seasoned entrepreneurs scrambling to figure out how to safely service their customers while keeping the proverbial lights on. In this workshop, we will pull back the curtain on what it takes to successfully transition to remote and/or contactless operations.
- Access a proven framework for building a flexible business infrastructure that supports remote operations.
- Identify the specific people, processes, and tools you will need to facilitate remote operations.
- Learn what a Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Plan is and how it can help mitigate forced shutdown risks.
- Discover free and low-cost tools and technologies to leverage in going remote and how to integrate them.
Visit Texas Women’s University’s Center for Entrepreneurship for more info.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference