2009: Kirkwood Library
Create and Maintain a Tax Filing System that Works!
Alicia was requested to conduct a workshop demonstrating how to set up physical and digital filing systems to assist participants in preparing the information necessary to file their business and personal tax returns. Participants walked away with a detailed plan for categorizing and color-coding their information to make the tax preparation process easier. A special thank you to Martaire Walker and the Kirkwood Library for making this event possible.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference