2009: Kirkwood Library
Create and Maintain a Tax Filing System that Works!
Alicia was requested to conduct a workshop demonstrating how to set up physical and digital filing systems to assist participants in preparing the information necessary to file their business and personal tax returns. Participants walked away with a detailed plan for categorizing and color-coding their information to make the tax preparation process easier. A special thank you to Martaire Walker and the Kirkwood Library for making this event possible.
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard