2010: SBDC FastTrac Program
Alicia was requested to be the featured speaker for the Operations Management course as part of the overall FastTrac program. This particular FastTrac program was facilitated by Tim Fulton and held onsite at Georgia Power’s headquarters. This SBDC is a subsidiary of Georgia State University and the program was sponsored by Georgia Power.
“Kauffman FastTrac® was launched by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, and carries out Mr. K’s belief that everyone has a fundamental right to turn an idea into an economic reality, regardless of who you are or where you’re from, with zero barriers in the way.”
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference