Alicia presented at the inaugural Minitab Insights Conference in 2016.
SlideShare is one of the world’s largest content marketing platforms. Yet, many businesses (of all sizes) and subject matter experts are still unaware of its potential as a viable source of leads.
This presentation documents the journey I took in determining if I could apply Six Sigma techniques to analyze data from SlideShare and eventually use those insights to increase my company’s online sales.
That is in fact, the million dollar question – “What happens beyond a content viewer’s click? Can an increase in content engagement lead to an increase in online sales?”
Find out the answer in my presentation!
It includes a process flow map as well as a summary of all project deliverables.
Below is a copy of the presentation.
Beyond the Click: Slideshare as a Lead Generation Tool
Business, Quality Leaders to Speak at Minitab User Conference, Sept. 12-13 in Philadelphia
Speakers at the inaugural Minitab Insights Conference include experts from Crayola, Ford, MillerCoors, DuPont, Bridgestone, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Signature Healthcare, Edward Jones and more.
July 11, 2016
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. — Minitab, LLC., the leading provider of software for quality improvement, has announced the speakers at the inaugural Minitab Insights Conference, Sept. 12-13 at the Hilton Philadelphia at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia, Pa.
The conference program gathers some of the brightest minds in the quality improvement field to deliver dozens of sessions on a diverse array of topics, all aimed at expanding participants’ ability to analyze data and solve problems.
“We’re thrilled to host this event and provide users with the opportunity to share their knowledge and experiences with one another,” says Michelle Paret, product marketing manager at Minitab and one of the conference organizers. “It’s exciting to see how these experts have achieved success by getting insights from their data.”
Billed as two days of learning, networking, and inspiration, the Minitab Insights Conference is designed to enhance the work of quality professionals at all levels, from diverse industries. The conference program is available at www.minitab.com/insights2016, and features full details about the scheduled sessions. Selected highlights include:
- Ken Feldman, senior director of rapid continuous improvement at Dr Pepper Snapple Group, will explore high-profile case studies in marketing that utilized statistical tools.
- Steve Bailey, who was with DuPont’s corporate Applied Statistics Group for more than 36 years, will provide an overview of DuPont’s 50+ year Strategy of Experimentation (SOE) deployment experience.
- Ruth Krywicki, manager of the Process Quality Laboratory at MillerCoors, will discuss implementing a robust program to check beers and internal standards using control charts and other statistical methods.
- Richard Titus, principal of Titus Consulting, will discuss his experiences with the Crayola Lean Six Sigma program and review a select number of projects and results.
- Rod Toro, operational excellence deployment leader at Edward Jones, will discuss how to apply statistical techniques in a variety of real-life situations.
- David Kashmer, chair of surgery at Signature Healthcare, and Sarah Gibson, physician assistant at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, will demonstrate how statistical tools can boost healthcare quality, with examples of common healthcare mistakes and how to correct them.
- Kenneth Quiros, master black belt at Bridgestone Americas, will talk about using different types of designed experiments to improve processes.
About Minitab, LLC.
Minitab, LLC. is the leading provider of statistical software for quality improvement worldwide. Thousands of companies in more than 100 countries trust Minitab. More than 4,000 colleges and universities use Minitab for teaching and research.
The company’s products include:
Minitab® 17, the leading statistical software used for quality improvement and statistics education.
Quality Trainer by Minitab®, an e-learning course that teaches statistics and how to use Minitab Statistical Software.
Companion by Minitab®, process improvement software for executing quality improvement projects.
Minitab’s products are backed by free technical support and outstanding services, including training, statistical consulting and custom development.
Headquartered in State College, Pa., Minitab, LLC. operates offices in Phoenix, Az., the United Kingdom, France, and Australia and has additional representatives throughout the world.
FOR MORE INFORMATION contact Minitab media relations: PublicRelations@minitab.com