2019: BWISE Careers & Conversations
Ethics vs. Metrics: What Theranos Can Teach Us About Business
Erika Jefferson, the founder of Black Women in Science and Engineering (BWISE), requested Alicia Butler Pierre to do a feature presentation to members in Atlanta, GA. The conversation focused on ethics vs. metrics and Alicia leveraged her experiences working as an engineer and businesswoman on tips for aligning the two.
Alicia’s talk mentioned the now-defunct Theranos company as a case study of what can happen when ethics are compromised for the sake of financial metrics.
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard