2020: Podcast Movement Evolutions Conference
It’s on the hearts and minds of neophyte and seasoned podcasters alike – monetization! But when you’re new to podcasting, it can be difficult to achieve a return on your investment of the time you put into your podcast. In this presentation, you’ll learn the specific people, processes, and tools to leverage your podcast as a business development (not sales) tool.
By focusing on building relationships with your guests rather than converting them into clients, you can build a sustainable business model that ensures you don’t leave money on the table. This presentation first appeared at the 2020 Podcast Movement Evolutions Conference in Los Angeles, CA.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference