2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
The Eccentric CEO Podcast with Aman Agarwal
When Aman Y. Agarwal invited me to be the first guest on his new podcast, The Eccentric CEO, I jumped at the chance! I was honored because, as a technologist, Aman recognizes the value of my business infrastructure work and he offered his platform for me to talk about the next chapter of Equilibria, Inc.
I’ll be honest – learning how to navigate the tech world has been both scary and exciting. My biggest hurdle is the fact that I’m a scientific engineer, not a programmer or coder.
So I’m learning how to become more technically fluent so that I can make better-informed decisions as we go full throttle with software development.
This is what we discussed on Aman’s podcast. I hope you find it inspiring and practical, especially if you are also a non-technical leader.
And if you want to increase your technical fluency, start with Aman’s article on Medium.com: https://lnkd.in/dJawqwW
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference