2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
The Thomas Green Podcast with Thomas Green
Thomas Green interviewed me to discuss what it means to scale a fast-growing company’s operations. It’s one of the best interviews I’ve ever had!
We discussed that critical point when business leaders realize they need to hire more people, document processes, and upgrade technologies.
In fact, Thomas encouraged me to describe 𝘩𝘰𝘸 to document and map a process – it’s more than just drawing boxes and connecting them with arrows.
That was such an interesting exercise since I had to get creative and very precise with my language!
If you’re interested in learning more about what business infrastructure is and how it’s a must-have for scaling (sustainably and profitably) with less pain, then you’ll definitely want to check out this interview!
Listen to the audio version:
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference