2008: Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
How to Create Streamlined Records Management Systems & Processes
Alicia was requested to speak during a Twelve at Twelve lunch-and-learn event for the Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL) held at the Twelve Hotel. Specifically, she presented (and gave a demonstration) of different physical and digital records management systems that members could implement in their respective law firms.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference