2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 255
Alicia Butler Pierre, Equilibria, Inc.
Alicia Butler Pierre joins host John Ray to discuss how vital business infrastructure is to a fast-growing company, how customer experience is directly connected to the back office, the myth of the solopreneur, and much more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
What is Business Infrastructure?
How business infrastructure and customer experience are intertwined
How has your business changed as a result of COVID-19?
Why do you say business infrastructure is a blessing and a curse?
The myth of the solopreneur
What home office setup tips do you have for people working from home for the first time?
Alicia’s book and her podcast
- 2020: Decision Vision Podcast
- 2020: Modern Career
- 2020: Voyage ATL Magazine
- 2020: Operational Excellence Show
- 2020: Business with Benefits Show
- 2020: Marnie Swedberg
- 2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
- 2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
- 2020: Medium.com – Authority Magazine
- 2020: The Binge Factor Podcast with Tracy Hazzard