2020: North Fulton Business RadioX with John Ray
North Fulton Business Radio, Episode 255
Alicia Butler Pierre, Equilibria, Inc.
Alicia Butler Pierre joins host John Ray to discuss how vital business infrastructure is to a fast-growing company, how customer experience is directly connected to the back office, the myth of the solopreneur, and much more. “North Fulton Business Radio” is produced virtually by the North Fulton studio of Business RadioX® in Alpharetta.
Questions/Topics Discussed in this Show
What is Business Infrastructure?
How business infrastructure and customer experience are intertwined
How has your business changed as a result of COVID-19?
Why do you say business infrastructure is a blessing and a curse?
The myth of the solopreneur
What home office setup tips do you have for people working from home for the first time?
Alicia’s book and her podcast
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference