2020: Women Economic Forum (WEF)
Strategies for Scaling Up a Service-Based Business
2020 marked the first year the Women Economic Forum (WEF) hosted its annual event and Alicia was fortunate to have founder Dr. Harbeen Arora, personally invite her to speak.
WEF is the forum arm of ALL Ladies League, the world’s largest global women chamber with 1,000 chapters and outreach to 1.5M inspiring women in 150 countries.
The event’s theme was “Reconnect. Reboot. Reset: Re-Energizing the Enterprises in the New World.” The event featured over 400 speakers including world leaders, industry experts, and celebrities.
I was one of two speakers asked to present on the topic, “Strategies for Scaling Up Service-Based Businesses.” This was an especially unique opportunity for Alicia to give a TED-like talk and actually demonstrate her framework for creating business infrastructure.
- 2021: SAVVY The Business Magazine
- 2021: I Have to Memorize My TEDx Talk? What!
- 2021: The Global Fluency Podcast
- 2021: The Thomas Green Podcast
- 2021: The Eccentric CEO Podcast
- 2021: Talking with the Experts Podcasts
- 2021: One Voice at a Time
- 2020: Texas Women’s University
- 2020: Tuff Talk TV Show
- 2020: Podcast Movement Virtual Conference